ONTP Project Information
Outstanding Newly Qualified Teacher Program is European funded Key Action 2 project. The partners responsible for this project are:
- Provinciaal Onderwijs Vlaanderen (POV), pedagogical guidance service for provincial schools in Flanders (Belgium).
- Het Perspectief PCVO, a teacher training school in Ghent (Belgium).
- Cramlington Learning Village, a secondary school in Northumberland (UK), with a teacher training school.
- The University of Helsinki, as a research partner.
- The University of Lisbon, as a research partner.